Heater type steam humidification
Steam is generated from water in steam cylinders using electrical energy. In the process, electric current is converted into heat in resistance heating elements (principle of immersion heaters). The water evaporates in the cylinder. This steam is introduced into the air duct or into the room by means of a fan.
Typical for heater type steam humidification
- High control accuracy of the steam quantity up to 0.5 % possible
- With treated water particularly suitable for 24/7 operation
- Particularly low maintenance when using treated water
- Mostly used for precision and process humidification, e.g. for laboratories and test benches
- Humidification capacities from 3 to 100 kg/h per unit